Matchfire is an award-winning digital marketing agency specializing in social impact and design. We’re looking to add an Account Manager to our New York and San Luis Obispo Teams for specific client projects. The ideal team member will have a combined focus on client relationships, strategy and project management.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do good, do good work, and have fun. Account Managers play a pivotal role in project leadership, plus supporting Account Directors, Principals and other team members across other offices.
Day to Day includes client communication and maintaining relationships, owning project build to campaign launch to post campaign recap reporting, well-organized project management and project management and execution across cross functional teams including Design and Development.
Must have experience with digital campaign strategy with a social media focus, as well as an understanding of nonprofits and the marketing landscape space. Experience in brand activation, partnerships, influencers, media buying and paid social media is a big plus!
The role may also include operational support and assisting team members with new business pitches so attention to detail and time management skills are extremely important.
Personality and cultural fit are key. We value a can-do attitude and flexibility to tackle whatever the day throws your way. To set yourself apart from others, you aren’t afraid to voice your opinions, are proactive in bringing fresh ideas to the table, well organized and have no trouble managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The ability to work well with others, laugh at yourself and have a little fun while you do good work is essential.
- 4 to 6 years experience of working on client projects, social media strategy, tactical execution and marketing campaigns
- Ability to lead with creative outside-the-box thinking and see the big picture, while also enjoying getting in the weeds with a strong attention to detail.
- A storyteller that can translate insights into action through strategic communication with a clear message and creative implementation to deliver against goals
- Enthusiastic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain authentic relationships and trust with individuals, across a variety of cultures and markets
- Passion for building connections and curious to learn more about the world
- Expertise leading and managing projects across internal and external teams, never letting any details fall through the cracks
- Deep commitment to producing and presenting outstanding work
- Bachelor’s degree
In addition to the above, the SLO office is looking for the following skill sets:
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Analysis and reporting on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Email campaign strategy and execution
- Including automation, marketing emails, internal communications, list segmentation, customer onboarding, etc. Experience with Mailchimp is a plus.
- Website Updates. Experience with WordPress, Gravity Forms, and basic HTML knowledge a plus
- Google AdWords strategy and optimization
- We aren’t executing any campaigns currently, but I think it’s worth noting that having a working knowledge of AdWords, keyword research, and reporting/optimization is super helpful in looking at the big picture for AHC.
- Interfacing with the development team to troubleshoot bugs and creatively problem-solve
- Big picture thinking with regard to client requests
- Ensure that the correct people are part of the decision-making process, all dependencies and potential impacts are considered, decisions align with overall client goals and brand.
Prefer candidates based in New York or San Luis Obispo but we’re open to remote for the right candidate. Expectations are to work hours based on the location of the hiring office.