Matchfire is an award-winning digital marketing agency specializing in social impact and design. We’re looking to add an Account Manager to our New York Team for specific client projects. The ideal team member will have a combined focus on client relationships, strategy and project management.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do good, do good work, and have fun. Account Managers play a pivotal role in project leadership, plus supporting Account Directors, Principals and other team members across other offices.
Day to Day includes client communication and maintaining relationships, owning project build to campaign launch to post campaign recap reporting, well organized project management and project management and execution across cross functional teams including Design and Development.
Must have experience with digital campaign strategy with a social media focus, as well as an understanding of nonprofits and the marketing landscape space. Experience in brand activation, partnerships, influencers, media buying and paid social media is a big plus!
The role may also include operational support and assisting team members with new business pitches so attention to detail and time management skills are extremely important.
Personality and cultural fit are key. We value a can-do attitude and flexibility to tackle whatever the day throws your way. To set yourself apart from others, you aren’t afraid to voice your opinions, are proactive in bringing fresh ideas to the table, well organized and have no trouble managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The ability to work well with others, laugh at yourself, and have a little fun while you do good work is essential.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience of working on client projects, social media strategy, tactical execution and marketing campaigns
- Ability to lead with creative outside-the-box thinking and see the big picture, while also enjoying getting in the weeds with a strong attention to detail.
- A storyteller that can translate insights into action through strategic communication with a clear message and creative implementation to deliver against goals
- Enthusiastic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain authentic relationships and trust with individuals, across a variety of cultures and markets
- Passion for building connections and curious to learn more about the world
- Expertise leading and managing projects across internal and external teams, never letting any details fall through the cracks
- Deep commitment to producing and presenting outstanding work
- Bachelor’s degree
Prefer candidates based in New York but open to remote for the right candidate. Expected to work ET hours.