Matchfire is seeking an Account Coordinator – Digital Marketing & Analytics to join our New York City office.
Are you just as comfortable brainstorming creative ideas as you are crunching click through numbers and cost per conversion? If you’re a data-driven soul but tired of being in a silo where you only get to analyze data, run reports, or interface with tech platforms – and you want a chance to activate your creative side and work on campaigns more broadly – then let’s talk!
We’re on the hunt for a quick thinker who’s eager to contribute to our team, but hustles on their own. The ability to juggle different projects and jump from analytical work to creative is essential. We’re looking for someone with a passion for project management, familiarity with the digital production process and desire to grow a career in marketing.
This is an entry to mid-level position for someone with 2-3 years of agency experience. Candidate is expected to be Google Analytics certified or willing to become certified within a specified amount of time.
- Research and analysis
- Analytics and reporting
- Ad Operations (Contributing to Management of Google Adwords & Social Advertising Campaigns)
- Marketing campaign ideation and conception
- Overall project support
- Maintain open and complete communication of project status with Matchfire internal teams
- Support excellence in delivery, retention and strategic growth with clients
- Stay on top of emerging trends, new platforms and tools, and best practices
- Deep commitment to producing and presenting outstanding work
- Good understanding of project process from discovery to deployment
- Strong familiarity with broad base of digital marketing strategies and production processes, including but not limited to: strategy, user experience, design, and digital development
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance
- Passion and experience for working with start-up and emerging companies
- Bachelor’s degree