Matchfire, an award-winning design and digital marketing agency, is looking for a production designer. This junior position is for someone with a working knowledge of general brand and digital design principles, who is interested in building agency experience and has an affinity for keeping up with new trends in the creative space. This designer will help bring creative direction to life in a variety of ways – from client decks to digital ads, infographics, email, social, environmental, and beyond. While the main focus will be on data visualization, collateral design, and production – there will be an opportunity to contribute to brand identity and other projects.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and can multitask on several projects to see them to completion. This is a junior-level position for someone with 2+ years of agency experience preferred. This is a hybrid (in-office/work-from-home) position in the Dallas, New York, or San Luis Obispo, CA area.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to design digital ads, infographics, collateral, social, emails, deck design and other production work that may require building final files for development
- Highly motivated to communicate and collaborate effectively across teams, including account and development
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines
- Multi-task on several projects to see them to completion
- 2+ years of combined experience in digital design
- 4-year degree preferred, in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Art Direction or other related principle
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint); Experience with Adobe XD and After Effects is a plus
- Communicate and collaborate well across teams, including account and development
- Attention to detail with the big picture in mind
- Possess a solution-centric, positive attitude
- A portfolio with solid experience creating designs optimized for digital
- Strong understanding of responsive digital design principles and experience delivering complex design systems for web and native applications
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to completion and follow-through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Interest or experience in social purpose or non-profit work a plus
Got what it takes? Send us your resume, samples of design work, online portfolio link, magic beans, and salsa recipes to [email protected]!