This junior to mid-level position is for someone with a wide range of design and creative skills in the digital design space. We’re looking for a designer who can help bring creative direction to life in a variety of ways – from client decks to digital ads, web-design, and campaign design, to email, social and beyond. This is position will be exposed to and responsible for several client projects.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to multitask on several projects to see them to completion. You should have a desire to learn the ins and outs of what is possible within a digital environment and be willing to work hands-on with our development team to push those boundaries.
This is a junior level position for someone with 2+ years of agency experience.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to design websites, digital campaigns, identity systems, and other graphic design elements
- Help brainstorm new ideas for engaging content for brands and nonprofits
- Be a part of the creative team in everything from concept to design to building final files for development
- Multitask on several projects to see them to completion
- Be willing to learn and grow
- 2+ years of combined experience in digital design
- 4-year degree preferred; preferably in design or equivalent
- Excellent Adobe program skills—Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.—as well as PowerPoint
- Communicate and collaborate well across teams, including account and development
- Attention to detail with the big picture in mind
- Possess a solution-centric, positive attitude
Got what it takes? Send us your resume, samples of design work, online portfolio links, magic beans and salsa recipes!