We’re seeking a bright, driven intern to join our digital account team in San Luis Obispo.
For someone full of bright ideas and the skills to apply them, and their finger on the pulse of what’s trending—are you constantly checking Mashable or scrolling through your Instagram feed? We dig that. We want a quick thinker who’s eager to contribute to our team, but hustles on their own. The ability to juggle different projects and jump from creative to analytical work is essential. You’ll be working with accounts spanning from major CPG brands to well-known nonprofits, and having fun along the way. Not only will your accounts be brag-worthy, but you’ll be joining a stellar team.
- Research and analysis
- Analytics and reporting
- Marketing campaign ideation and conception
- Overall project support
- Current student seeking a degree in journalism, PR, marketing or business preferred
- Attention to detail and organization across projects and tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects daily
- Creative thinker with ability to work independently or with a team
- Excellent writing skills, adaptive to blog, website, and social media
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Experience with other platforms a plus
- General knowledge of social measurement tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram Insights, and Hootsuite
- Desire to do good work with a great team
Got what it takes? Send us your resume, links, magic beans and salsa recipes!