This mid-level position is for someone with a wide range of creative skills in traditional and digital design. We’re looking for talent that can help bring creative direction to life in a variety of ways – from client decks to digital ads, web-design, brand identity, campaign design, to email, social and beyond. This is position will be exposed to and responsible for several client projects. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to multitask on several projects to see them to completion.
This is a mid-level position for someone with 5+ years of agency experience.
The Designer works collaboratively with the team and supports with ongoing creative needs both internally and externally. They should be well-versed in design communication and possess strong conceptual skills. Awareness of current trends in design is a must. You will be responsible for creating work in print, digital and video (if experienced) in collaboration with the design team. As a member of our design team we will count on you to have impeccable typography, clean designs, and always bringing us something new and fresh.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to design brand identity systems including websites, campaigns, and other graphic design elements
- Help brainstorm new ideas for engaging content for brands and nonprofits
- Be a part of the creative team in everything from concept to design to building final files for production and/or development
- Multitask on several projects to see them to completion
- Be willing to learn and grow
- 5+ years of combined experience in design
- 4-year degree preferred; preferably in Graphic Design or Art Direction
- Excellent Adobe program skills—Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch etc.—as well as Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of After Effects and XD is a plus but not required
- Communicate and collaborate well across teams, including account and development
- Must have the ability to respond professionally to direction, constructive criticism and client feedback
- Attention to detail with the big picture in mind
- Possess a solution-centric, positive attitude
Got what it takes? Send us your resume, samples of design work, online portfolio links, magic beans and salsa recipes!