Matchfire is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our San Luis Obispo or Dallas office.
The ability to work well with others, laugh at yourself, and have a little fun while you do good work is essential. We’re looking for someone with a passion for project management, familiarity with the digital production process and desire to grow a career in marketing. Account Managers play a pivotal role in managing their own projects plus supporting our Account Directors and Principals by managing tasks such as: client communications, category research, competitive analysis, presentation deck development, status reports, timelines and production schedules. The position also works with peers in other offices on cultural programs and cross-office communication. The role may also include operational support and assisting Principals with new business pitches, so attention to detail and time management skills are extremely important. Personality and cultural fit are key. We value a can-do attitude and flexibility to tackle whatever the day throws your way. To set yourself apart from others, you aren’t afraid to voice your opinions, are proactive in bringing fresh ideas to the table, and have no trouble multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
This is a mid-level position for someone with 3-5 years agency experience, including a mix of digital and traditional branding experience, and an interest in social good. The role is a mix of project manager, producer, and idea generator—ensuring quality work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Manage growth and development of assigned accounts
- Provide end to end project management, from production to execution of digital activations
- Manage internal project teams and ensure that staff works in conformance with Matchfire policies and procedures
- Maintain open and complete communication of project status with Matchfire internal teams
- Ensure timely development and execution of projects, aligned with agency and client goals
- Work collaboratively with peers and mentor junior colleagues
- Create compelling content that engages users including but not limited to: website content, blog posts, media kits, email copy, social editorial calendars, ads, decks, one-sheets, and white papers
- Organize and contribute to RFP responses
- Support excellence in delivery, retention and strategic growth with clients
- Areas: project discovery, analysis and strategy, creative design, information design and UX, website development, content creation, social media, SEO, analytics, video,
- research, presentations, outbound marketing, media management for a variety of needs across a variety of channels and industries that include B2B, B2C, and nonprofit organizations
- Stay on top of emerging trends, new platforms and tools, and best practices