This mid-to-senior level position is for someone with strong digital experience and an affinity for keeping up with new trends in the digital space. Understanding that user experience should guide and inform design, you provide input on user flows and wireframes, and then translate them into beautiful and functional interactive web designs. You know the ins and outs of what is possible within a digital environment, and work hands-on with our development team to push those boundaries. Familiarity with responsive design and the ability to design across interactive platforms (web/mobile/social media) is a must.
We consistently deliver beyond our clients’ expectations and are looking for someone who can work alongside the design team and multitask on several projects to see them to completion.
This is a mid-to-senior level position for someone with 5+ years agency experience.
- Familiarity with responsive design and the ability to work across interactive platforms (web/mobile/social media)
- Work in a collaborative team environment to design websites, digital campaigns, identity systems, and other graphic design elements
- Help brainstorm new ideas for engaging content for brands and nonprofits
- Be a part of the creative team in everything from concept to design to building final files for development
- Multitask on several projects to see them to completion
- 5+ years combined experience in digital design, UX, web, and mobile interfaces
- 4-year degree preferred; preferably in design or equivalent
- Excellent Adobe program skills—Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.—as well as PowerPoint
- Communicate and collaborate well across teams, including account and development
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles and HTML5 best practices
- Deep attention to detail with long term vision and strategy in mind
- Possess a solution-centric, positive attitude
Got what it takes? Send us your resume, samples of design work, online portfolio links, magic beans and salsa recipes!